How to Apply
For an application and any additional questions about becoming a member of the ELA, please contact Membership directly at:
Ph. 602-263-9391 or
Prior to and for the duration of membership:
- Must be an active member of the Electric League of Arizona
- Contractor must be appropriately licensed by the Registrar of Contractors for at least 12 months
- Be bonded and insured
- Be in good standing with the Better Business Bureau with a B rating or better
- Be in good standing with the Registrar of Contractors
- Adhere to all program and/or Council policies and procedures
- In business in Arizona under the same management for at least 12 months
Arizona Roofing Council
Who Should Join?
Roofing Contractors specializing in residential repairs and installations of roofs and associated apparatuses that are licensed in Arizona.
ARC Members receive all the benefits the ELA has to offer plus residential roofing referrals immediately upon membership approval.
Marketing and Business Development
- Phone center referral service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Promotion and advertising in The Electric Times, HVACR Today, HVACR Today
- Utility and Council referral programs
- Cooperative advertising
- Monthly referral reports
- Arizona Central Credit Union eligibility